I wanna get better about posting side dishes too. I don’t really make much in the way of side dishes and the ones I make I often consider too simple to add but that’s going to change from here on out.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3/4 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat oil in a large skillet then saute ginger and garlic, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add peas and soy sauce and wait until heated, about 2 minutes.
- Add water and simmer, stirring occasionally, until peas are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.