An all purpose spice blend that I use for tacos and burritos to spice things up.
Homemade Taco Spice Mix
Instead of store bought versions which contain a lot of salt, take a minute to mix together your own taco/burrito spice
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipolte peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Mix together all ingredients and store in a spice jar or other sealed container.
- I usually multiply the ingredients 3-4x and make a big batch that I can reach for any time, when it gets low, just mix it up again.
Mab Made Food http://www.mabdese.net/bento/