This is the worlds easiest fudge because it only has 3 ingredients and can be made in just one bowl. Fudge can be frozen after it’s made and keep for 6 months in the freezer so making a double batch and then grabbing a piece every now and then is very easy.
- 16 oz bag of chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 can (14oz) sweet condensed milk
- Prepare an 8x8 baking pan by coating the sides completely with butter (sprays don't really work for this) and set up a double boiler.
- Place all ingredients in the double boiler and heat until completely melted, stirring occasionally so that it doesn't burn and everything is well mixed.
- Once completely melted, pour the fudge into the baking dish. Use a spatula to scrape the bowl clean and smooth out the top of the fudge.
- Once the baking dish is cool to the touch refrigerate for 2 hours, cut and serve or freeze