A simple and delicious chocolate cookie that comes out chewy and not too sweet.
Soft Chocolate Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup finely chopped unsweetened chocolate (2 oz)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chunks
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine butter and unsweetened chocolate and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted
- Place the chocolate and butter in the mixing bowl and stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- To that bowl slowly add and mix the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chunks. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- To bake: preheat oven to 350 degrees and drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 to 3 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until soft and cracking, remove from oven and cool before eating
Mab Made Food http://www.mabdese.net/bento/