Basic Stir Fry
- 1 1/2 cup leftover rice
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cup of any vegetables (carrots, bak choy, spinach, zucchini, peppers, anything really)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- cooking oil (sesame or peanut)
- salt and pepper
- Chop all your ingredients to small pieces. About 1/2" each so they take very little time to cook.
- Reheat the leftover rice with a small amount of water for 45 seconds in the microwave.
- Get a pan hot with a bit of oil in it and break the eggs like you were making scrambled eggs.
- After the eggs are completely cooked, remove them from the pan, re-oil and add your vegetables.
- Once the vegetables are cooked add the rice to the pan and re-add the egg.
- Make a space in the middle of the pan, add the sauce/spices and mix until combined. Serve hot.
- You can use fresh rice if you don't have extra lying around.
- Also any combo of non-wet vegetables is fine.
- You can even add small chopped bits of meat but I prefer the all veggie type.
Mab Made Food http://www.mabdese.net/bento/