A quick side dish and a pickle flavor I actually like! These combine salty, sweet, and spicy in to a thai inspired pickle that doesn’t overwhelm your mouth with vinegar and salt.
Thai Pickled Cucumbers
Quick thai inspired pickles.
- 50 ml vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp oil (peanut or sesame is best)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Slice cucumber in to desire shapes.
- Mix all the ingredients together in one bowl, mix to coat fully.
- You can eat this right away OR let it sit for 30-60 minutes for a more intense flavor.
Mab Made Food http://www.mabdese.net/bento/