Just made little cheesecakes for the 4th of July, nothing fancy. These are easy to make and with things you likely have on hand as well makes it a nice last minute dessert.
White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 oz whipping cream
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4-6 oz white chocolate, melted
- Break up the graham crackers into small pieces and then mix with the melted better.
- Line a muffin tin with papers, divide the garahm cracker mixture between the tins easily and packed down tightly.
- Whip the cream and set aside until ready to use.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, melted chocolate, and lemon juice then gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture evenly in to the muffin tins, top with strawberry and store in the fridge over night or the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- You could top it with any fruit of course but strawberries are were in season when I made this.
Mab Made Food http://www.mabdese.net/bento/