No snappy things to say when I’m in a rush but here’s a quick, delicious shrimp dish!
Shrimp with Green Beans
- 1 lb cut green beans
- 20-30 frozen shrimp
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs chipolte spice
- 1 tbs cumin
- 1 tbs coriander
- 1 tbs garlic
- salt and pepper
- Place the frozen shrimp in cold water for 8-10 minutes to defrost them.
- In the meantime take the pound of green beans and mix them with olive oil, lemon juice, chipolte, cumin, corriander, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir the greenbeans until coated and then place them on a lined pan.
- Bake the green beans at 425 F for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain the shrimp and place them in the bowl that the green beans were in and toss them gently adding more lemon juice and pepper.
- At the 10 minute mark, turn the green beans over and place the shrimp on top of the green beans and cook another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve over hot rice.
Mab Made Food http://www.mabdese.net/bento/